Restore your skin with our Rejuvenating Facial oil, paired with Gua Sha Jade Roller.
Jade Roller to be used on days when you're on the go and the Gua Sha is for more self-indulgent days like " Selfcare Sunday"
Perfect to alternate between the two as you create your own skincare regime.
What come in the set
- Organic Rejuvenating Facial Oil
- Gua Sha Stone
- Jade Roller
How to Use?
Organic Rejuvenating Facial OIl
Apply at least 2-3 drops to the palm of your hand.
Use fingers to massage into cleansed face and neck twice a day, morning and night.
This oil is suitable for all skin types.
- Start with a cleansed skin.
- Apply a few drops of facial oil to face and neck area.
- Keep the tool flat against your skin and begin with your neck, stoke downwards to collar bone to drain fluid.
Then onto jawline start in the middle of the chin and scrap in an upward motion towards lower ear.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from crease of lip/nose towards the ear
- As the skin under our eyes are delicate be gentle and only apply a light pressure, now gently scrape from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple.
- Now onto the forhead scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
Repeat each stroke 5-10 times for best results
- Cleanse and tone your skin.
- Apply a few drops of facial oil, to face and neck area
Cheeks & jaw. Place the large end of the jade roller on your chin, apply medium pressure and roll it towards your ear. Repeat in the same spot 5 – 6 times, then move up along your cheek. Repeat on the opposite side.
Forehead. Next, move up to your forehead. Starting in the middle of your forehead, use the large end to roll towards your ears. Repeat in the same motion 5 – 6 times then switch to the opposite side of your forehead.
Under eyes. Using the small end, apply medium pressure and roll from the inner eye towards to outer corner. Repeat 10 – 15 times and switch to the other eye.
Brows. Follow the same method as the under eyes, just above the eyes!
Crows feet. Use the small end, apply medium pressure and move the small end of the roller rapidly up and down on the corner of your eye. Repeat on the other side.
Jaw. Finish off using the small end of the roller to dig deep into the join of my jaw. Press hard, move back and forth and then use rapid rolling on spots that feel especially tight.
- Use twice a day for best results, morning and night.